Embrace the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, offering a valuable insight into our business and culture. Our aim is to raise both your professional awareness and your interpersonal skills to new levels. By experiencing life inside the world’s leading professional services firm, you will practice, enhance and develop many new skills and qualities valuable for your career.
PwC Legal provides professional and complex business solutions with over 2,400 corporate lawyers in more than 80 jurisdictions worldwide and, therefore, have wide legal expertise across the world.
Working alongside the leading experts in tax, human resource consulting, and corporate finance, our legal team brings the capability of full-scale legal services and innovative, tailor-made solutions to the specific needs of our clients.
What’s in it for you:
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great team to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodologies;
- Professional development, the best training facilities and unrivalled opportunities for progression;
- International mobility and short-term project assignments abroad.
You will be assisting clients in solving a wide range of legal issues, which might include:
- Providing synthesis, insights, and practical legal recommendations;
- Managing/ engaging in complex projects, mainly in the areas of corporate and commercial law, real estate, M&A, contracts etc.
- Identify relevant issues through meetings and interviews with the client;
- Help in defining the right approaches to address the client’s problems;
- Identify relevant sources of information and perform in-depth analyses of market and client related data;
- Execute day-to-day legal consulting projects tasks and activities, in line with client requirements and the overall scope of the engagement;
- Summarize information and structure recommendations, draft reports and deliver presentations to the client team;
- Build strong relationships and support the client in the implementation of recommendations, focusing on clear results;
- Actively manage multiple projects / initiatives at once.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding individual with a good 3-5 years professional record in Legal Consulting or in a role with firm-wide exposure;
- Fluent in Romanian and English (Russian is an advantage), and computer literate;
- Hands-on experience in process improvement initiatives/ projects;
- Excellent analytical/ quantitative skills and problem solving capabilities;
- Detail oriented, methodical and analytical thinker;
- Excellent command of process documentation/ modelling and visualization and data processing tools;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as very strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to identify the relevant analysis/ concepts required to substantiate a hypothesis and the ability to gather/ summarise information around it;
- Ability to build and maintain strong and efficient relationships with the clients and within the wider organization, including the international network;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a professional and enthusiastic attitude;
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and effective prioritization / time management.
Please send your CV at: email@example.com