The Rental Sales Manager is responsible for drafting rental agreements and presenting the customer with optional extras based on his/her needs.
As a Rental Sales Manager you are responsible for the team of 4 Rental Sales Agents what will be serving our customers with the highest level of respect, professionalism and friendliness. We strive to meet our customers needs and exceed their expectations on every opportunity.
- Greet customers, prepare the rental agreement, provide customers with maps and other information needed.
- Offer optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs.
- Handle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Organize the daily reservations according to the available fleet.
- Maintain cleanliness in the office area.
- Complete daily lists and report to the Supervisor and Manager.
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High school diploma
- previous customer/ escalation support experience preferred (3 year customer service experience is a plus);
- Must have good computer navigation skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record > 2 years
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service.
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week in different shifts.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Ability to communicate in languages: Romanian, Russian English.
Please send your CV on email or fax
Only selected CV will be contacted