Micrologic Design Automation SRL hires Technical support engineer.
• Supporting our customers via email and over the phone and through webcasts, guiding customers and Sales Engineers in
• product installation, operations and troubleshooting.
• Maintaining and updating the company knowledge base, participating in the buildup of the support organization,
• Introducing support methodologies and tools and more.
• Working in tight integration with our Israel based support center, and the US based support center.
• At least 3 years previous experience in similar position, in a software company
• Experience in Linux/UNIX environments
• Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
• Experience in support of network security software products
• Experience in Linux script languages (PERL, shell) – advantage
• Independent, resourceful, problem-solver, result oriented
• Fast learner
• Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Operating well under-pressure, multi-tasking
• Willingness to work at irregular hours, to support our customers world-wide
All your information will be kept confidential! Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org