Position Goal: Create & maintain a pipeline of qualified drivers to keep maximum truck utilization.
- Computer literacy is necessary. Basic proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word, PowerPoint a plus), with accurate data entry skills.
- Qualified candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and a drive to succeed.
- Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Interpersonal and customer skills with the ability to speak professionally and courteously with customers and staff at delivery points.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline.
- Ability to work both independently and part as a team.
- Able to reliably commute on daily basis.
- Create & maintain a pipeline of qualified drivers by using different lead generation tools.
- Evaluate and screen driver application.
- Proactively hire drivers, processing them from start to finish. IE: Processing MVR’s, the scheduling of road tests, etc.
- Manage ad posting process & tools.
- Must be able to track & report on all activities on a routine basis.
- Conduct monthly & annual Market analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as HR related issues.
- Collaborate with others in the company to identify & implement creative solutions to improve retention.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous work experience is a must
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Assistant or recruiter is a plus
We offer fixed salary and commission based on net margin earned with the ability to increase. All depends on candidate performance.
Email : [email protected]