Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional’s and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 160 countries and employs approximately 109,000 people.
We are looking for Office Administrator.
Office Management and Administrative Affairs:
- responsible for incoming correspondences, incoming/outgoing mails, and courier
- responsible for ensuring phone are directed to the most appropriate person
- participate in and give administrative support to specific Local Projects (HR, regulatory or PV related etc.)
- assist in organization of all meetings/events (Cycle Conferences, meetings of management team etc.).
- responsible for co-coordinating and minuting meetings.
- ensure that all travel arrangements for are made with approved travel agent and responsible for co-coordinating registration for meetings/events for all participants
- work and collaborate with support services (regional IT, local mobile providers etc.)
- support affiliate team in onboarding/offboarding of employees
- follow up administrative processes concerning buildings of head office
- provide effective performance of administrative works in office, such as catering, cleaning, security, safety
- organize corporate events, work with vendors on this matter
- Education: University degree
- Experience: Preferably at least 1 years of administrative affairs experience
- Fluency in Romanian,English and Russian
- Efficient Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PP)
- Good remuneration, medical insurance after probation period
- Interesting work in the multinational company
The position is vacant from 5th september.
It's best to apply today!
Send your CV to email@example.com.