REMOTE – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT /FULL-TIME
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- As our Casana Technical Account Consultant, you will have the opportunity to discuss the technical requirements of your counterparts and work with our sourcing team to meet their exact needs
- Network within the German start-up scene, attend conferences and educate potential customers about the benefits of Casana freelancers
- As a trusted advisor will actively work to ensure Casana is always top of mind, allowing us to grow further
Your mission at Casana
- Support the development and growth of our many fast-growing start-up clients in Germany
- Act as the trusted advisor and go-to person for strategic accounts
- Contribute with technical guidance, bringing the best practices in the context of the client’s environment
- Understand our client’s priorities and translate them into strategic plans to create happy and referenceable customers
What you need to be successful
- IT background or knowledge around software development
- Strong ability to network and not afraid to approach others
- Capacity to proactively identify and solve problems then build sustainable solutions
- Driven, ambitious attitude paired with reliability toward customers and team members
- Positive personality and a strong desire for personal growth to learn more about IT-related topics (no previous experience required)
- Experience in Business Development, Sales, or customer-facing roles in fast-growing start-ups will be a plus
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
Reasons to join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Paid trips to Munich to work and have fun with the local team
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, or from the convenience of your home, anywhere in the world
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain and Celonis
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!