We are growing our team in Moldova!
If you are looking for a job where you will work with people, use your communication and analytic abilities, expand your social skills, and like to work in a young team, welcome to us!
What will you do:
• Fill in and sign work contracts.
• Check and investigate drivers working hours.
• Register new employees into the required systems and softs.
• Archive the documents according to the internal rules.
• Prepare monthly attendance sheet based on the registration system.
• Check advanced money reports.
• Check the payroll report.
• Have contact with our colleagues from the sister companies in Poland.
• Proficiency in English.
• Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word).
• Ability to work in a team.
• Communication skills, activeness.
• Initiative, self-organized.
• Positive attitude, stress resistance.
What we offer you:
• An official job as of 1st day of working in a stable but growing company.
• Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience.
• Full social packet including medical insurance, paid holidays.
• Training and development is our DNA, so also for you.
• Personal and professional growth with a passionate team.
More details about the job are going to be provided at the interview.
Suntem o companie cu o istorie de 27 de ani pe piața internațională de transport și logistica in Europa, cu sediul în 7 țări, peste 700 de camioane pe traseu și o echipă de peste o mie de angajati. Numele nostru de pe piață înseamnă calitate și inovație.
Dacă vrei: siguranță, onestitate și ești deschis spre autodezvoltare a-i găsit locul perfect!