The role of the Lifestyle Director (LD) is to oversee, manage and work along side the team on client requests. The LD will ensure that all client requests are carried out to the highest standards. The LD is also responsible for making sure that all client relationships are developed and that clients are happy with the service provided, whilst also managing, training and motivating a busy team to ensure staff development and retention.
The Lifestyle Director needs to be extremely detail-oriented, a quick dynamic thinker, an excellent logistical planner and be willing to go the extra mile. The LD needs to be able to have a strong grasp of all ongoing team jobs, ensuring they are being carried out efficiently and to high standards, whilst also carrying out their own client jobs (this is at least 60% of the role).
Typical jobs might include; specialist recommendations and research, travel itineraries, event planning, gift recommendations, household staff recruitment, property management, among many others.....
Staying abreast of the latest cultural offerings, restaurant openings, specialists, and travel destinations is needed. A team player with a positive attitude who helps maintain good morale and leads by example. Excellent communication skills required.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years prior experience in a similar role (luxury travel / hospitality industry, event management / high level EA/PA position / lifestyle management company etc)
- A degree
- A second language a plus
- An understanding of the service levels required by UHNW families
- An extremely proactive and positive manner
- A keen eye for detail and strong work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ‘No job is too big or too small’ attitude
- Good leadership and motivational skills
Start Date ASAP.
Edit job description