Descrierea poziției vacante
- Assisting the business analyst with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
- Designing and developing software components (integrations components or add-ons), using various APIs available in our products or our customers' systems;
- Satisfying NFR-s, with special emphasis on security, scalability, and performance;
- Being involved in all phases of software development and ensuring their execution in accordance with technical and business specifications;
- Writing technical documentation for software components (like install guide, config guide, etc.);
- Offering “Level 3” support for the software solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent training;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns;
- At least 3 years of development experience using Java / J2EE technology;
- Basic knowledge of SQL language and experience with JPA / Hibernate technologies;
- Experience working with APIs (RESTful/SOAP/Java) and integrations with 3rd parties;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with BPM developments using any platform (e.g.: jBPM) is an advantage;
- Ability to understand and account for business requirements;
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving aptitudes;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
What you will get:
- Work from home/in-house/combined, depending on your preferences
- Career potential and professional development
- Team building activities
If you're interested, send your resume to email@example.com
Big Data Analysis & SQL
Comunicare clară și eficientă
Control Git / Versiune (Github, gitlab)
Interfață de programare a aplicațiilor (API)
Oneest is a software company, founded in 2015 by George Teaman. The company is headquartered in Chisinau, the Republic of Moldova and is oriented on design and software product development.
We started by developing projects for local clients, and over the years we reached a portfolio of over 50 projects done both to national and international clients. For 6 years we’ve developed products for various industries such as Telecom, FinTech, Automotive, HR Tech, PropTech, Aviation, Retail/E-commerce, Sport Tech, IoT, Legal, Crypto, Accounting.
We believe that our people drive our success as a business. We celebrate successes, face challenges and we're on this great adventure together. When we focus on adding value to people's lives everyone wins. We encourage and help each other to achieve our goals. People can learn, develop their skills and change their paths if they want to, from one field to another, from one programming language to another and be the best they can be. It’s important for us to have an open and positive working environment, where people feel supportive, included and connected to our culture.