At Molenu, we develop backend technology for mobile apps used by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
Some of the company projects have been featured by Apple or mentioned by MTV, DailyMail, Insider, Cosmopolitan, BusinessInsider, Buzzfeed, Papermag, People, MSN, Yahoo News and many other global media outlets.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Building diverse and inclusive teams
- Demonstrated technical recruiting experience (in-house & agency)
- Operate with an incredible sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)