FunEasyLearn is looking for an iOS Developer to join our team of young and energic people who develop a product used in 190+ countries of the world.
We provide high-quality language learning apps that focus on vocabulary building.
The job's purpose is to implement the necessary changes and add new features in accordance with the UI/UX specifications for our application:
What we are looking for:
• Proficient with Swift
• Comprehension of Objective C
• Ability to write clean and readable code
• Intermediate knowledge of English
What we offer:
• Working experience with great potential for growth
• Competitive salary (starting from $2,000)
• Benefits and compensations
• Friendly team and an amazing office space
* During the pandemic period, only the remote work option is available. You will be provided with office equipment if necessary.
Please send us a reference to one of the applications you have developed, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
FunEasyLearn is a Moldova-based company that develops language learning apps, already used in 190+ countries.
With over 7 years on the market, FunEasyLearn is one of the most popular language-learning apps in the world.
• Our vocabulary building apps offer the amplest courses on the market: alphabets, reading rules, 6,000 words & 5,000 sentences, all of them translated into 62 languages (many of which are supported only by our apps).
• Developed by experienced teachers, certified linguists & eLearning engineers, FunEasyLearn is designed to fit the needs of people of all ages, backgrounds & learning types.
• We are currently working on expanding our user & subscriber databases, and we aim to concentrate on the B2B area (corporations, schools, etc.).
• We’ve got a small yet highly qualified team who work hard every day to perfect this app for our millions of users worldwide.
Check out the FunEasyLearn app now:
Find out more at www.funeasylearn.com/careers
Help us improve the way people learn languages.
Join our team today!