We are looking for a WordPress Developer to be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full website development, from conception to deployment.
This position requires a combination of programming skills (TypeScript, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on-screen, color and font choices, etc.). Top candidates will have a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred, as well as an understanding of the entire web development process — including design, development and deployment, and back-end knowledge.
“We embrace the talents and we do believe that awesome people come together for a great purpose, and a great purpose brings together awesome people. “
Experience and Profile:
- Minimum of 2 years of WordPress development experience
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices - a MUST
- Knowledge of PHP will be an advantage
- Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration
- Comfortable working with debugging tools such as Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting issues, bug fixes, and site improvements
- Good English Communication skills
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Work on the development and maintenance of our and our client’s websites
- Domain transfer, DNS setup
- Website maintenance, backup, restore, migrate
- Produce responsive sites using media queries
- Design and implement new features
- Keep up to date with industry and technological changes
- Playing important role in our digital development team
- Contributing to the design and development of digital assets from short-lived campaign micro sites to enterprise websites.
- Deliver excellent, proactive support of digital aspects of our work for an ever-growing roster of clients.
If You Are:
- Passionate for new tech and software development
- Methodic, able to handle priorities
- Attentive to design and responsive
- Responsible, autonomous, and rigorous
Then, We Can Offer You:
- Office in the Heart of the City
- Cool team environment
- Growth & learn Opportunities
- Full social package
- Great remuneration package and performance bonuses
- Business Travel and Team-building parties J
- Tea, coffee, and cookies at the office J
Feel free to submit your CV and a number of your most recent works at [email protected]