LED Trucking Inc. is hiring for a dispatcher position. Ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in the field of logistics and transportation! Booking and negotiation skills are required. This is a remote position, we are actively hiring multiple candidates.
- Coordination and management of loading and delivery of goods by land transport;
- Negotiate the best rates with suppliers, the most cost-effective delivery options with customers, and the most efficient routes with drivers, while still answering phones when drivers need help
- Perform an administrative role by completing relevant paperwork and resolving driver issues.
- Monitors daily sales performance and logs sales
- All other duties, as assigned
- Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed dispatchers
- Partials and Consolidation Experience
- Logistics Knowledge (carriers, shipping policies and procedures)
- Bilingual in English and Russian/Ukrainian
- Professional, communicative, polite
- Superior negotiations skills
- Organization skills and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Precision and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Career and professional growth within the company
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Corporate events and team building
- Annual paid vacation, Holiday, and sick leave benefits
- $500 rate during probation period (first 90 days)
- $700 rate + sales commission % post probation period
Please don’t leave your applications if you don’t have more than 2 years of experience.