Descrierea poziției vacante
Eliva Press is an independent publishing house established to publish and disseminate books around the world. We provide high quality and professional services for all our authors.
- Good level of English- B1,B2. Other languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of Computer, Communicating via Email, Internet Browsing.
- Attention to detail. A person who enjoys creating a quality product.
- Willing to Learn. A person who enjoys learning.
- Communicating with the authors mostly via Email and sometimes via Zoom/Phone.
- Managing the publishing process. Working with MSWord, Adobe Acrobat etc.
- Maintain good working relationships with authors.
- Maintain the publication standards and goals.
- Sales and marketing.
What to expect:
- Office work 8:30-17:30 Monday-Friday
- Fix salary netto(7000lei) + multilevel bonus system;
- Training and Step by Step Assistance.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume or CV to [email protected]
Eliva Press – the book publishing workshop for academics and leaders. Academic publishing house with free of charge publishing services, fair and competitive royalties, editorial support for all authors.