The purpose of a HR/Admin Coordinator is to implement delegated area of responsibility and responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including recruitments, orientation and training of new and existing staff members as well as managing payroll.
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at National level
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all support documents
- Support line managers in procedures and require support team trainings
- Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures
- Advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits schemes as needed
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities as required.
- Perform any other duties as required by the management
- Personnel files management: Ensure that staff records in all offices are up to date and filed appropriately
- Ensure that all files on office 365 is up to date.
- Ensure Leaves tracking and relevant monthly reports are completed.
- Ensure the Time sheets monthly submissions in accordance with NRC procedures.
- Responsible for the monthly Payroll & Salary slips, Ensuring accuracy of staff salaries
- Provide Technical and capacity building to the HR and Admin team in main office and fields
- Responsible for the induction process including NRC way one and coordination with Line managers
- Implement Exit Procedures for all National staff and International staff.
- Responsible for rolling out at CO level all NRC core workshops and new projects
- Responsible for the Recruitments ensuring compliance with NRC policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the HRIMS.
- Responsible for International staff admin management (Induction, leaves, timesheets, PR for accommodation...etc)
- Support the line manager in the needed reports to HO and local authorities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES:
- Experience from working as a HR Coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Good English, both written and verbal
- Fluency in Romanian. Russian is preferred
WE ENCOURAGE QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES TO PARTICULARLY APPLY
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your updated CV and motivation letter to
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line
Duty Station: Chisinau
Type of Contract: 6 months
Salary: Competitive salary based upon the NRC grading Scale
This position is open to National Candidates of Moldova