Networking Engineer - Integration
Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. Developing new, cutting-edge products and finding creative ways to take advantage of existing and emerging satellite communications technologies is what separates Gilat from the competition and provides added value for our customers.
Gilat Integration Team is providing QA validation of network systems (Data, VOIP, RF) and management applications.
- Very good written and spoken English skills (B2 level)
- Previous experience of working in international
- Technical experience in Networking or experience in Technologies
- Experienced with Networking (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6 addressing, Ethernet, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, NAT, Bridging, Switching, QOS, firewalls, etc.)
- CISCO switches Nexus/Catalyst experience (e.g. 93xxx series) or Juniper MX series;
- Understanding the network traffic generation principles, simulation, impairment;
- Troubleshooting & monitoring skills with Fiddler, tcpdump/wireshark;
- Operating Systems: Linux (e.g. RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.);
- Virtualization technologies: ESXi 7.x or ProxMox;
- Experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, Vertica, etc.);
- Team oriented approach, ability for sharing knowledge;
- Be committed to tasks/project deadlines;
- Fast learning and open minded;
- Self-motivated and self-organized.
- CCNA certification
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, Amazon, etc.)
- Python/bash scripting
- Experience in RF engineering (working with Spectrum Analyzer, knowledge of dB, dBm, ES/N0, 50/75 Ohm, attenuation)
- Security fundamentals and penetration tools, methods
Experience with Testing methodologies:
- Understanding the Agile methodologies and Application Life cycle;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills attention to details
- Ability to understand business processes
- Experience in designing, implementing and documenting test strategy, plans and cases;
- Ability to quickly integrate within a Scrum team;
- ISTQB Certification
We offer you:
• An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company
• Professional Trainings: online, external, certifications
• A competitive salary and bonuses system
• Office in the center of Chisinau
• Lunch compensation
• Private Medical insurance inclusive dental
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
!!! Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position name, you are applying for.