We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional, qualified QA engineer, which will join our Cloud Services team. This team is a very central and important one and is responsible for many of the major processes within the company.
- Review specification and design documents;
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases;
- Report, manage and track bugs in our applications;
- Working closely with different interfaces like developers, Product Managers, and Project managers;
- Developing automation test scenarios on top of the infrastructure;
- Investigating new technologies and working with peripheral/3rd party tools.
- 2 years of experience in software testing;
- Proven experience with testing methodologies and API testing methodology;
- Proven experience with HTML5, JS, and Hybrid technologies;
- SQL knowledge, ability to create complex queries;
- Familiarity with Web Services and Soap testing;
- Prior knowledge in Web/Mobile automation or experience in C#/.NET/Java;
- Proactive approach;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-task environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to understand the systems, translate specification documents and convert them to test documents;
- Solving problems in complex environments;
- Work with remote team members (offshore);
- Degree in computer science – an advantage.