MUNICH/REMOTE / OUR TEAMS – TALENT OPERATIONS / FULL-TIME
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
Your mission at Casana
- Together with our Talent Operations team, you are at the forefront of sourcing the right freelancers for our customers’ projects, allowing us to scale quickly while delivering highquality profiles
- You will be seeking to measure and improve how we find, engage, and recruit tech freelancers talents
- Leverage your recruiting skills while discovering the trends that are forming the tech future
What you need to be successful
- Design job descriptions and share them on relevant platforms, ensuring a “perfect match” between customers needs and candidates
- Sourcing potential candidates through different online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
- Coordinate the whole vetting process by conducting screening interviews and facilitating the next steps
- Keep yourself updated on cutting-edge technologies and use them to better evaluate candidates
Reasons to join us
- 2+ years of experience preferably as a Tech Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Experience in the continual development of global talent pipelines and sourcing strategies
- A positive personality that is tied to a strong desire for personal growth and to learn more about digital and IT-related topics
- Deep understanding of effective freelancers hiring platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; German is a plus
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Official Employment in Moldova with great social package
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich, at Sendlinger Tor, or from the convenience of your home
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain and Celonis
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc