Descrierea poziției vacante
Industry: Automotive Industry
Area: Supply Chain
- Generally, you’ll work closely with the design team, product management, and development teams to create flexible APIs in order to cover all the business requirements.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Development of first functioning prototypes
- Prototype testing
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Take part in discussions on technical solutions
- Pair programming and code review
- Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
- Develop and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
- Create unit/integration tests in a continuous integration environment
- Develop the product in accordance with architectural & technology guidelines
- Is responsible for the quality of the product
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Proven work experience as a Java Spring Boot Back-end developer
- Strong Java language knowledge
- Good coding skills (data structures, algorithms, errors handling, design patterns, etc.)
- Good Spring framework knowledge.
- Good JPA and SQL knowledge.
- Proven work experience as an Angular Front-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert proficiency in TypeScript
- A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
- A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
- Familiar with: Maven/Gradle, Liquibase/Flyway, Artifactory/Nexus, Docker
- Some exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including SonarQube, etc.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Crystal System, founded in 2001 is an IT Consulting and Engineering company that offers system integration, customization, application development and application maintenance services, in the following areas:
- ERP Platforms:
- SAP NetWeaver e SAP HANA with knowledge
- functional aspects of most SAP modules, among them: SD, FI-CO, mm, EWM, IS-U, ... with relative verticalizations to different business sectors.
- of SAP's proprietary development technologies: ABAP for NetWeaver, SAP UI5, SAP flowers, SuccessFactors, SAP Hana, SAP Portal, XI / PI, workflow, ...;
- Oracle Applications.
Business Intelligence/Analytics/EPM, Enterprise Performance Management:
- SAP BI/BW, SAP BPC
- Oracle BI (ODI, OBIEE), Hyperion (HFM, HPM, Essbase, …), APEX,
- SAS® Business Intelligence & SAS® Analytics
- Microsoft BI (Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- Qlik, Tableau
- IBM: WebSphere Integration Services, Netezza, Cognos TM1.
Business process automation:
Ad Hoc developments based on the following technologies:
- Java J2EE technologies
- Microsoft .NET
The delivery capacities supported by competitive prices are recognized by important international and multinational clients.