Boekestijn Transport Service, a transport company of international standing in Europe and beyond, with representative offices in Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, Poland, and Moldova.
The company announces the vacant position of Driver Care Manager.
* Fluent English (spoken and written), and Russian.
* Good MS Office skills and office hardware.
* Ability to use time efficiently and work with deadlines.
* Positive, helpful, and flexible person.
* Stress resistance.
* Planning drivers (going to work/coming home).
* Keep relations with assigned drivers.
* Maintaining updated data of drivers' documents.
* Working in the company’s soft.
* Solving issues showing up during the working process.
* Register complaints from the drivers and solve them.
* Salary Information support drivers.
What we offer:
* Stable employment in an international family company employing over 1000 people throughout Europe.
* Competitive salary.
* Personal and professional growth with a passionate team.
* Work in an international environment
To apply, please submit your CV (in English) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team - building
Suntem o companie cu o istorie de 27 de ani pe piața internațională de transport și logistica in Europa, cu sediul în 7 țări, peste 700 de camioane pe traseu și o echipă de peste o mie de angajati. Numele nostru de pe piață înseamnă calitate și inovație.
Dacă vrei: siguranță, onestitate și ești deschis spre autodezvoltare a-i găsit locul perfect!