Descrierea poziției vacante
We are currently looking for Senior / Lead Data Engineers with Azure to join Data Practice team and work with EPAM strategic clients.
As Data Engineer you will be building data systems and applications to support decision making. You will focus on developing and maintaining data pipelines in Azure. You will be participating in data migration from on-premise to public cloud and building components for central enterprise data platforms.
Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Katowice, Warsaw or any location in Poland
- Contribute to the success of our customer projects
- Build data platform solutions in Azure
- Develop data pipelines and migration of data
- Design and implementation of new business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of direct experience working in Enterprise Data Platforms technologies
- Experience with Azure Cloud: Databricks or Data Factory or Data Lake Store or Synapse Analytics
- Hands-on experience with SQL and Python or Scala
- Experience working on Data projects implementing ETL
- Experience building components for central data platforms for enterprise use (data warehouses, Operational Data Stores, Access layers with APIs, file extracts, user queries)
- Good English skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants relocating to Poland
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 52,650+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success.
We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely.
No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.