Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate? Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (Tokenization) to our Polish team:
• Someone that can nurture the spirit of DevOps and is passionate about automation
• A creative thinker with the ability to innovate
• Able to both lead a team and influence other teams to succeed
• A communicator who enjoys building people networks to sell your vision
• Disciplined and be keen to implement lean/agile/iterative team patterns in change delivery
• Interested in being an agent of change by selling DevOps via live demos and partnering teams
Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Katowice, Warsaw or any location in Poland
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
Digital Platforms department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within Investment Banking space. That includes Data streaming & AI, Neo platform, integration with Symphony, tools optimizing engineering productivity and a newly formed Tokenization team building innovation projects based on DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology).
NICE TO HAVE
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 52,650+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success.
We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely.
No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.