Do you want to build a unique career in the Freight Broker field? We offer you this possibility.
As a manager, you will work with customers to move inventory by matching their freight with empty equipment. An ideal candidate is sales-minded, confident at building relationships, and growing a portfolio of customers and carriers. There is unlimited income potential with a strong commission structure.
- Searching for new clients establishing contracts with shippers, across the U.S
- Manage customer/carrier relations.
- Negotiate rates.
- Generate sales leads.
- Track load status.
- Cover the loads by our own carriers, or using Load Board DAT
- At least 1 year of experience as a dispatcher is a plus.
- College degree is strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
This position offers:
- Fixed salary and commission based on net margin earned with the ability to increase, depends on candidate performance.
- Unlimited free access to load boards, rate quoting tools.