Descrierea poziției vacante
As a Project Manager you will be working on transformation projects involving core applications, including managing an Agile team, multiple stakeholders, and collaborating with Customer business and technical staff. Depending on project delivery requirements, you may be managing up to 2 projects concurrently or working with a pod of developers managing their backlog and coordinating with internal stakeholders to plan and schedule the backlog of work.
- Process & software development procedures management.
- Preparation and organization of the project schedule.
- Elimination of obstacles blocking the implementation of the aims of each sprint.
- Provide an environment that is facilitating creativity and collaboration within the team.
- Contribute to Improved productivity of the development team.
- Animate Scrum meetings.
- Coordination of web and mobile development team, providing support and assistance to the members when it is necessary.
- Technical and functional expertise to understand and propose solutions to obstacles emerged within the project.
- Ensure visibility in relation to progress on the project as well with the team and the client.
- Agile mindset is a must;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Mandatory knowledge of English;
- From the ability to understand the technical aspects of the project to a high skilled back-end engineer.
- Knowledge of all facets of the Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area or equivalent work experience.
You are invited to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spacecore was founded as an information technology company, specialized in delivering solutions that to improve the business process.
We share a set of core values — to help companies understand the totality of the technology landscape that fits their needs.
Our confidence is based on practical experience, and it enables us to take on strong commitments and be responsible for the results.