A US company is looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
Executive assistant duties:
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings -and take minutes.
- Answer and screening calls.
- Manage the diaries and schedules.
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board
- Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas.
- Liaise with clients and business guests.
- Project and event coordination.
- Book business travel arrangements.
- Oversee office correspondence.
- Liaise with IT, Sales, PR and HR teams.
- Liaise with other executives on behalf of your manager.
- Train new staff members.
- Deliver monthly reports.