Under Senior Financial Manager supervision you will deal with financial reporting & analysis, assist in financial planning and preparing of financial statements. The work experience on similar position is not required. We are ready to share all our knowledge with you.
- Collection, analysis and documenting of financial information and current transactions in the Financial Application;
- Recovery of financial documentation for previous reporting periods;
- Analysis of tax reviews of the countries where Unifun operates;
- Assistance for Senior Financial Manager with preparation of financial statements.
- University degree in Accounting, Financial Audit, Finance or Economics;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in financial accounting;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft: Word, Excel);
- Languages: Russian and English (written - advanced work proficiency in order to read professional literature, prepare financial statements, and maintain business correspondence).
- Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking;
- Orientation on research of additional information independently;
- Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do;
- Ability to provide information clearly and shortly;
- To be friendly and communicative.
Benefits of joining Unifun:
- Unlimited opportunities for fast career growth and professional development;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment, lack of bureaucracy that make great things be done easier;
- International team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you;
- Professional trainings and English courses.
- Salary level of an international IT company, revision each 6 months;
- Based on professional experience - any salary level can be discussed.
- Perfect work place in a new office (A-class) across the Jumbo commercial center;
- Coffee machine, fruits, snacks, candy as much as you can eat, regular corporate parties;
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, full time.
- Feel free to send your CV, even if you’re not sure that you meet all job requirements;
- We analyze and reply to all received CV without any exceptions;
- If you have any questions - just call our career guide: 022 885 810
How to apply:
Please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org