Note: DON'T ANSWER THROUGH THIS PORTAL. Send us your CV (In English) through this link (https://forms.clickup.com/36293809/f/12kk5h-37984/41INU6CHWWV50WDHEM) and share why you feel we’re a good fit for you (no need for cover letters) and what you’d bring to our team.
CVs in other languages other than English or sent through the platform will be ignored.
If you’re proactive (designing is like breathing to you), passionate (you can’t stop creating), curious (you seek out challenges), and you want to work in a flat organization, where individual responsibility and ideas are more important than hierarchies and positions.
Us, in a nutshell:
We’re one of the largest service providers for the Estonian e-Residency program: we empower entrepreneurs to drive their business and vocations, irrespective of where they live. But our ambition is even bigger. We envision ourselves as an AI/ML leader, an industry household name (with a horn on our forehead).
Working here is a bit like the Goldilocks Zone...
We embrace the start-up culture. It’s fast-paced, you’ll tackle tech challenges and we live our core value: freedom -- to pursue your goals, unencumbered by a national border or bureaucracy. But, we are also established. The company’s lean and profitable -- with a working product that’s a reference for others. So, you’ll contribute at a critical stage for our success, certain that it’s a secure investment.
What you will do:
- Lead the creative direction of the company
- Direct the rebranding of the company, from the bottom up
- Be the leading voice on the visual and branding direction of the company
- Take care of all the design aspects of Your Company In Estonia
- Make sure the design of our interfaces, the website, and the identity of the marketing campaigns stay consistent and awe-inspiring
- Design the art for the marketing campaigns
- Propose new features, visual features, and design elements
- See your designs come alive in a real production environment
- Improve the usability and user experience of our dashboards
- Have full responsibility (and accountability) for the design aspects of the company
A great fit looks like...
- 3+ years of experience in design
- At least 2+ years of experience working in startups or tech companies
… you’re confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in arts, design, or equivalent
… we’re not diploma-seekers, but do need know-how beyond an online course
- Knowledge and experience with Sketch
… that’s what we use in the company, so you gotta know it
- Knowledge and experience in web design and CSS greatly appreciated
- Being comfortable communicating in English
Benefits in the position:
- €1200 initial monthly net salary with annual revisions
- Full-time position
- 100% remote: work close to whatever is important to you
- Flexible working hours: adapt your work to how you best shine
- Truly flat hierarchy structure, where every opinion is actively sought and valued
- Family-oriented company, with progressive values at its core
- Non-stressful environment with unquestionable respect for every colleague
- 22 days of vacation
Companio (https://companio.co) is the fastest-growing service provider of the e-Residency Program of Estonia. We help entrepreneurs from all around the world launch and run their business completely online.
We are a profitable company with a young, tech-oriented startup mindset. We offer completely remote work, 100% flexible hours, and a encouraging environment where your voice will be heard and your opinions matter.