If you’re proactive (designing is like breathing to you), passionate (you can’t stop creating), curious (you seek out challenges), and you want to work in a flat organization, where individual responsibility and ideas are more important than hierarchies and positions.
Us, in a nutshell:
We’re one of the largest service providers for the Estonian e-Residency program: we empower entrepreneurs to drive their business and vocations, irrespective of where they live. But our ambition is even bigger. We envision ourselves as an AI/ML leader, an industry household name (with a horn on our forehead).
Working here is a bit like the Goldilocks Zone...
We embrace the start-up culture. It’s fast-paced, you’ll tackle tech challenges and we live our core value: freedom -- to pursue your goals, unencumbered by a national border or bureaucracy. But, we are also established. The company’s lean and profitable -- with a working product that’s a reference for others. So, you’ll contribute at a critical stage for our success, certain that it’s a secure investment.
What you will do:
- Lead the creative direction of the company
- Direct the rebranding of the company, from the bottom up
- Be the leading voice on the visual and branding direction of the company
- Take care of all the design aspects of Your Company In Estonia
- Make sure the design of our interfaces, the website, and the identity of the marketing campaigns stay consistent and awe-inspiring
- Design the art for the marketing campaigns
- Propose new features, visual features, and design elements
- See your designs come alive in a real production environment
- Improve the usability and user experience of our dashboards
- Have full responsibility (and accountability) for the design aspects of the company
A great fit looks like...
- 3+ years of experience in design
- At least 2+ years of experience working in startups or tech companies
… you’re confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in arts, design, or equivalent
… we’re not diploma-seekers, but do need know-how beyond an online course
- Knowledge and experience with Sketch
… that’s what we use in the company, so you gotta know it
- Knowledge and experience in web design and CSS greatly appreciated
- Being comfortable communicating in English
Benefits in the position:
- €1200 initial monthly net salary with annual revisions
- Full-time position
- 100% remote: work close to whatever is important to you
- Flexible working hours: adapt your work to how you best shine
- Truly flat hierarchy structure, where every opinion is actively sought and valued
- Family-oriented company, with progressive values at its core
- Non-stressful environment with unquestionable respect for every colleague
- 22 days of vacation
DON'T ANSWER THROUGH THIS PORTAL.
Send us your CV (In English) to email@example.com and share why you feel we’re a good fit for you (no need for cover letters) and what you’d bring to our team.
Your Company In Estonia (https://yourcompanyinestonia.com) is the fastest-growing service provider of the e-Residency Program of Estonia. We help entrepreneurs from all around the world launch and run their business completely online.
We are a profitable company with a young, tech-oriented startup mindset. We offer completely remote work, 100% flexible hours, and a encouraging environment where your voice will be heard and your opinions matter.