MOD Engineering, a multidisciplinary engineering company established in Chisinau, invites to join its team Junior Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Design of new products in accordance with engineering design standards and customer specifications;
- Produce and review technical drawings and specification documents (new products);
- Make improvements or updates to existing designs.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher technical education
- Extensive experience working on engineering projects for more than 2 years;
- 3D / 2D modeling and drawing skills
- Good computer skills, with experience in NX software, INVENTOR, Creo
- Knowledge of normative and technical documentation (GOST, ESKD, SNIP, JV, etc.)
- Superb creativity, vision, problem-solving skills and focus on results
- Organizational skills and ability to plan working hours
- Knowledge of languages: English (min. level B1), Romanian and / or Russian. Knowledge of the Italian language is welcomed.
- COVID-19 safe office and Work from Home possibility in the period of COVID-19;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Stable work schedule: 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Official registration in accordance with the LC of the Republic of Moldova;
- Motivating salary and full social package;
- Friendly and professional team.
Are you interested in this job? Please, send your CV mentioning the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about us, can check out our latest news and updates by following us on Linkedin and Facebook or visit our website www.mod.md