We are seeking an experienced Deployment Engineer in the R&D center as part of the global Professional Services organization.
The position includes Deployment of our products at customers’ sites including installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and "on the job" training to reduce the overall time of moving to production. Working in tight integration with the Sales Organization, Israel based Professional Services and R&D.
• Ability to operate under pressure in deadline-driven situations and business emergencies.
• Customer oriented and ability to establish customer’s trust.
• Problem solver, result driven, demonstrating a ‘make it happen’ attitude.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with attention to detail.
• Team player, pleasant to work with, with a high level of integrity.
• Bright, self-learner.
• working mostly on-site with customers in EMEA/US.
• Experience in Linux/UNIX environments.
• Experience with networking devices (Switches, Routers etc.), including virtual routing and Software-defined networking – advantage.
• Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
• Experience in Linux script languages (PERL, shell) – advantage.
All your information will be kept confidential! Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org