Descrierea poziției vacante
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Front-End Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to develop and support Python projects and functions and complete specific client project work and miscellaneous tasks. This role involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
As a Python Developer you will be responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications. You will have to integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic and implement security and data protection.
The successful Python Developer will have to participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle and support other developers, implementing software enhancements and suggesting improvements to create high-quality products that meet customer needs
- Experience of Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django, Flask, Bottle, etc)
- Knowledge of SCM Tools (GIT or CVS)
- Proven experience of developing web based user interfaces
- Good understanding of server-side templating
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A keen interest in the latest technologies and a demonstrable desire to push the boundaries of what is possible
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail