Descrierea poziției vacante
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Delivery Lead / Scrum Master to play a key role in helping projects meet business schedules and budget objectives, focusing on ongoing change initiatives, including changes to business processes, systems and technology.
We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to act as a link between information technology capacity and business objectives, supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product features. Part of your role is to analyse an organisation's efficiency by studying its needs, business model, workflows, and technological systems, making recommendations in technical development projects that will improve business efficiency. Your role will increase team efficiency, motivate the team and argue for changes that will ensure quality and time-efficiency.
As a Business Analyst, you will have to work effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole, as well as the needs and requirements of clients.
As Product Owner the successful candidate will work closely with our disparate Agile Scrum teams helping them to prioritize their workload as well as report team progress to our business.
The successful Business Analyst will need to have to ability to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on an enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager. Duties will include arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitating meetings, scheduling meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills.
- Proven experience in identifying requirements and testing.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions, and experience in data visualisation techniques and tools.
- Experience in writing SQL queries is desired but not essential.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into well-described software requirements and User Stories.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.