Descrierea poziției vacante
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is a well-established luxury hotel company, which has had a distinct impact on the global hospitality market for the past two decades. Jumeirah has transformed the way that luxury is defined as exemplified by its flagship hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
Today, Jumeirah is a Dubai national champion and an acclaimed luxury hospitality leader operating 24 Jumeirah branded properties (6,747 keys) in eight countries, employing more than 13,500 colleagues from across 140 nationalities.
Requirements: English on conversational level. Experience is preferred, but not required.
This position offers a highly competitive salary (1000-1500 USD) and package which includes:
- fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance
- free transport to and from your place of work if company accommodation provided
- laundry services
- meals during working hours
- bi-annual flight ticket allowance, medical coverage
- life and accident insurance
- retail and leisure discounts
- 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.