Descrierea poziției vacante
As a Java Developer you will develop our products. You will design and build new components and/or features, create automated tests where possible and make sure the software lives up to our quality standards.
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Our team is going to develop a multi layered, distributed software solution for retail industry.
- The solution consists in an Application Server running an ERP, Management and Integration Platform, a stand-alone Server, a POS Client and multiple Add-ons.
- The solution is under continuous development and is deployed in production for many countries and retailers (H&M, Auchan, ICA).
- The development and the software has a layered organization: standard team (that develops a base product), component team (develop components for other teams), country teams (develop country specifics), customization teams.
- You will work in one of these teams. According to the ongoing project and needs, moving between teams and the applications that are part of the solution is possible and encouraged.
Your path to success requires:
- 3+ years hands-on development experience in Java.
- Technologies: Java 8, Java EE, Tomcat, Spring (DI, security, TX, integration, web services), JPA/Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), JAXB, Jax-WS, Jax-RSQuartz, Infinispan, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Groovy, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, H2, Windows, Linux (RedHat, CentOD, Debian, SuSE).
- Tools, flow and continuous integration: Perforce, Jenkins, Sonar, Swarm, Mamute, JIRA, Confluence, ALM.
- Methodologies: Scrum/Agile; TDD; BDD, SAFE.
- Result-oriented, proactive and open-minded personality.
- Independent and highly self-motivated person with a strong customer focus.
- Good knowledge of English is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
Benefits of joining Stefanini:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you.
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau.
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance.
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code.
- Coffee, tea and an awesome team to meet with.
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume by clicking the button Send CV.
About Stefanini Moldova
Stefanini Group is a multinational company of Brazilian origin, and the subsidiary Stefanini Moldova specializes in the delivery of IT support services and software development, operating in the IT field for over 34 years, with a presence in over 40 countries. From the center in Chișinău, we offer support in various fields such as E-commerce, Health, Telecommunications and Automotive, for top clients from all over the world. “We are big enough to have an international environment, but we also enjoy the local specifics, having local management in Chișinău.”
Our opportunities are for professionals at all stages of seniority, for our Digital Workplace and Application Development centers.