Do you want to be part in building the company and our Team?
Are you a Go-Getter person with "I got this, and I want to fix it" attitude?
Our company SEMY, is looking for Facility Coordinators who can help us with the building of our Service Team Crews, and assist in providing of facility management services to our customers.
- A degree in building management and facility and maintenance operations or or a related field; or an equivalent wide experience is a good substitute for the educational background
- Proven work experience in handling crews/team
- Ability and willingness to provide a high standard of service, operations management skills, take responsibility for tasks and see them through to completion, so as to satisfy our customers and tenants
- Posseses skills in budget preparation, ordering and coordination with the suppliers and documentations/records
- Ability to do Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
With Strong problem solving skills; Recognizes and acts on opportunities; adjust direction when situation warrants
- The Facilities Coordinator helps oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of a building or facility; Following up on the early stage of Behov handling (before it goes over to Operational management)
- To be the general Assistant for the whole operations team; Directs, evaluates, set-out work plans for, and implements improvement strategies for Field Team, in accordance to the customers needs and requirements
- Responsible for ensuring the optimal working environment for the assigned Field Team staffs by providing maintenance and cleaning services of a given facility as well as promoting safety conditions.
- To be the person that do the updates on the content in the documents that are under Operations.
- Budget preparation, ordering and fiscal management and records maintenance
This position will be working Onsite (in Chisinau, Arborilor 9/2 Street Moldova).
We hope to receive your CVs/resumes in English Format, and we will be glad to respons the soonest.