Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join their team in Moldova. The company is 100?dicated to one client – a well-known payments technology company, a pioneer on this market that is now working worldwide.
A person on this role will be executing a marketing and communication strategy in Moldova.
The main responsibilities are:
- Deal with brand management, exposure, tracking.
- Plan annual B2C and B2B2C activities.
- Plan annual budget and assure it’s timely and neat execution.
- Measure program performance and develop metrics and specifications to track program performance
- Consumer Marketing strategies, including advertising, promotions, and sponsorships.
- Contribute to the development of go-to-market plans, including outlining potential approaches to leverage consumer insights in marketing programs/activities.
- Constant interaction with customers to launch, control the success, report, sell the company’s products, marketing promotions, and sponsorship assets.
- Lead production/delivery of promotional marketing materials, including printed, electronic, direct mail, and other promotions, by interfacing with various vendors to discuss desired specifications.
- Monitor and make adjustments to Consumer Marketing budget for own projects to ensure that all campaigns, programs, and activities are within the allocated budget.
- Draft, sign, and track all necessary supporting documents.
- Manage all events related either to direct B2B/B2C, or Sponsorship, Partnership, etc.
- Prepare reports as requested for Cluster, CEE or Global offices.
What you should have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a marketing specialist.
- Strong experience with B2C/B2B2C projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of Romanian language.
- Knowledge of English language to a B2 or higher fluency.
- Experience working with a co-located team, distributed team, and remote team.
Good to have:
- Previous experience within financial / banking industry.