For more than 40 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organization committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies.
Those working for this independent organization do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations.
MdM currently works in 30 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: emergency and crisis, sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction, migrants and displaced populations (health rights), health and environment.
If you are certified in human resources and you are motivated to engage with a multicultural team, send us your CV in English to [email protected] (at this stage we need ONLY the CV) indicating in the email subject: HR Administration Officer.
To process and monitor all or part of the administrative elements relating to career, remuneration and social protection, regarding the management of individual personnel files, in compliance with the law and the internal rules applicable in this area. May carry out
some payroll entry tasks.
- Complete administrative formalities in the area: employment contracts, amendments, affiliation to organizations, recruitment declarations, medical appointments, certificates, HR letters, create and archive personnel files, update organizational charts, etc.
- Enter data into individual files and various dashboards and keep up to date
- Inform employees of their rights (contracts, insurance, leave, key MdM documents such as company agreements, etc.) and the tools available (through briefings, answering questions, etc.)
- Provide advice and support on administrative matters to HR and operational teams at headquarters
- Follow-up administrative formalities (voiding, modification) and invoicing in the area:
mutual insurance and social insurance organizations, meal vouchers, medical examination providers, etc.
- Monitor legislation regarding training, draft notes on specific topics and report on them
- May participate in cross-cutting or specific projects Prepare HR letters
- Check the consistency and accuracy of information contained in the file
- Enter payroll elements (inputs, outputs, variables, IJSS, advances, etc.)
- Use the Microsoft Office Pack
- Using the payroll software
- Speak a foreign language
- Diagnose a situation presented by the services concerning an employee, choose the administrative framework (type of contract, insurance...) and report on particular situations
- Identify, collate and analyze administrative information in the form of tables and lists
- Process, guide and explain to the relevant individuals the data and characteristics of their administrative situation
- Identify confidential information
- Understand and interpret the legal administrative framework for staff and the MdM rules
- Adapt schedules to unforeseen events
- Adapt language to the audience
Training / Previous professional experience required:
- Two-year degree in management or HR or equivalent experience.
- MDM is advancing the announcement for potential positions. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, Hurry up - for applying!
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on rolling basis.
- full time position, 09:00 a.m. 06:00 p.m., 1 hour break, 5 days a week.
- The MdM office is in the city center, 108/1 31 August 1989 street. Chisinau