Create high-quality digital consumer experiences to support the worldwide provision of modern education, as part of our agile distributed team engaged in the development of a global platform for content and eCommerce using the latest enterprise technologies and innovative micro-services architecture where Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) plays a key role:
- Work on technical design and hands-on development of customer-facing applications based on AEM v6.x
- Develop a global pool of reusable white label AEM components to be used by site developers and enhance existing components
- Develop web services to integrate AEM components with other enterprise platforms (CRM, eCommerce, IAM, PIM, etc)
- Support migrations to the latest AEM versions
- Perform code reviews and management of the complex code base branches of the global platform for AEM
- Identify new technologies that improve product development and end-user experience
- Engage with Technical Leads, Solutions Architect and Enterprise Architecture to find and solve gaps in technical direction
- Support and mentor the less experienced team members towards individual and team excellence.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleague should be a trustworthy professional, with an attitude of ownership, commitment to deliver and a passion for technology.
The following key skills and experience are required:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development using Java, including significant experience with building, launching and managing complex websites on the Adobe Experience Manager platform. Previous exposure to agile methodologies and distributed development teams would be considered as assets
- Working experience in designing scalable solutions, writing efficient code, optimizing performance and debugging issues
- Excellent understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and practices
- Proficiency in Adobe Experience Manager related technologies: OSGi, Java Content Repository, Apache Sling, HTL
- Very good web services understanding
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills and strong quality focus
- Ability to interpret and communicate information in a clear and concise manner to others (technical and non-technical teams, etc.)
- Drive to take on complex projects. Ability to zoom out and prioritize, understand the factors that direct the development priorities and the approach, and how these align with the project needs
- Open and friendly personality, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills as well as a problem-solving mindset and self-improve skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent).
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Extensive remote work schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Working location: Chisinau, Moldova
Please send your resume to [email protected]