Join our agile distributed team of front-end and full-stack developers that builds, maintains and optimises experiences used by customers to interact with our client’s multiple energy products and services, thus transforming the way people use energy every day. The vision: making zero-carbon happen!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Productionising and testing your product while working on a number of experiences touching all of our client’s existing product range and also new product launches
- Collaborating with other teams to build reusable components and platform capabilities
- Enjoying full autonomy in designing and building new experiences under the supervision of a Software Engineering Manager
- Developing new features by designing and implementing them following SOLID principles and using the appropriate design patterns
- Maintaining existing code and writing automation tests to ensure high standard quality for mobile and web platforms
- Involving in architecture definition and supporting architectural decisions
- Writing documentation for new and existing features
- Diagnosing and fixing critical bugs and improve performances.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleagues should be passionate software engineers and trustworthy professionals, with an attitude of ownership, commitment to deliver, a desire to make an impact, and a collaborative mindset.
The following key skills and experience are required:
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering, with focus on back-end development. Exposure to agile methodologies and distributed teams is welcomed
- Working experience with Scala development and motivation to become proficient in this area
- Good SQL knowledge. Previous work with Scala Cats, Cats Effect, Kafka, exposure to AWS services and IaaC are nice-to-haves
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development is welcomed
- An eye for designing solutions that are resilient and scalable
- Attention to detail and focus on security
- Ability to efficiently comprehend new systems and dive into technical issues
- Adaptability and flexibility when dealing with change and ambiguity
- Ability to interpret and communicate information in a clear and concise manner to others (technical/non-technical team members etc.)
- Open and friendly personality, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills as well as a problem-solving mindset and self-improve skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent).
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Extensive remote work schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Working location: Chisinau, Moldova
Please send your resume to [email protected]