About client: Silverbird is the first digital bank for international trade. We provide SMEs participating in trade worldwide with online banking solutions built for their needs: support for large international transfers, better FX rates, global business accounts, and local EU/UK bank details. Our AI-powered KYC technology allows us to quickly and safely onboard SMEs and make them bankable in Europe and beyond.
Definition of the role:
Our team is growing and we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer. We will expect the person to be detail oriented as well as having excellent analytical skills.
You will help to check the reliability of our clients that support our growth plans.
What the job involves:
- Analysis of client companies (finding information on the Internet) - their websites, reliability of the information they provide, reliability of their suppliers etc.;
- Contacting clients RFI;
- Providing detailed report on gathered information;
- Suggesting pre-final decision.
- 2+ years of experience in analytical job;
- Business communication acumen;
- Higher education;
- Fluent English;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to do repetitive tasks.
- Modern office in the center of the city;
- Hybrid working schedule on request;
- Competitive salary;
- Dynamic start-up environment and international team;
- 10 paid sick leaves per year;
- Online psychological service .
Then send your CV to e-mail: email@example.com ; Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code COS in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 62101257