Descrierea poziției vacante
- Effective in teaching;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in teaching the English language minimum 5 years;
- Good knowledge of Romanian. Ukrainian and Russian languages will be an asset;
- Able to design and perform educational material;
- Flexible with working hours to match the working schedule of the staff;
- Good level of planning and organizing;
- Humanitarian motivation and commitment to INTERSOS values;
- Respect of INTERSOS policies and procedures;
- Preferable: Certified teacher.
Working conditions: Part Time position
- Understand the needs/interest of the staff to learn the English language;
- Assess the level of class/classes to be created;
- Assign staff to relevant levels;
- Design the educational method;
- Provide staff with educational material;
- Conduct the lessons to the staff;
- Provide monthly progress report to the supervisor.
- Decent salary;
- Technical suppot;
- Support of the supervisor;
- Stationery supplies;
- Groups of 5-10 pupils.
INTERSOS este o organizație umanitară aflată în prima linie în situații de urgență, care oferă asistență victimelor conflictelor armate și dezastrelor naturale, cu o atenție deosebită protecției celor mai vulnerabile persoane.
INTERSOS is a humanitarian organisation on the front-line of emergencies, bringing assistance to victims of armed conflicts, natural disasters and extreme exclusion with particular attention to the protection of the most vulnerable people.