Descrierea poziției vacante
Education and professional experience:
- University Degree in Medicine;
- Relevant work experience in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of psycho-social programming in the humanitarian context is preferable.
- Ability to react quickly and make decisions under pressure about the wellbeing of the patient;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good analytical and reporting skills;
- Ability to show empathy;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of English is preferable (written and spoken). Knowledge of Russian language is an advantage;
Working conditions: Full Time Position
- Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensuring high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment. Respecting medical secrets and confidentiality at all times
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds and other medical procedures. Participating in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary
- Identifying Sexually Gender Based Violence victims and referring them to the medical team so they can receive the necessary treatment.
- Ensuring patients are properly received and installed and that those with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort
- Carrying and supervising administrative procedures and documents (consumptions, statistics, registers, health files, etc.), reporting any problematic situations and cases that may arise. Participating in data collection and keeping doctors/supervisors informed
- Participating in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (quality and its functioning, storage conditions, follow-up of expired drugs inventories, stock takes of medicines and material at every team changeover ensuring no material is taken without prior authorisation
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment used
- Supervising and training nurse-aids, nutritional assistants, cleaners and other related staff under his/her supervision, ensuring teamwork and adherence to all appropriate protocols and procedures
INTERSOS este o organizație umanitară aflată în prima linie în situații de urgență, care oferă asistență victimelor conflictelor armate și dezastrelor naturale, cu o atenție deosebită protecției celor mai vulnerabile persoane.
INTERSOS is a humanitarian organisation on the front-line of emergencies, bringing assistance to victims of armed conflicts, natural disasters and extreme exclusion with particular attention to the protection of the most vulnerable people.