We are looking for Public Relations Specialist!
A.O. ''Concordia. Social Projects'' discovers every day professional people, working together to achieve the proposed objectives, by stimulating the growth of team spirit.
- Provides visibility for all the Association's activities as well as those related to the company's core business (relevant news, publications from international networks, etc.);
- Writes press releases, articles, beneficiary stories, organisation results, various communication materials;
- Is responsible for the quality and content of published materials, including attached pictures;
- Ensures compliance with the legal framework in the posting of published materials, as well as the eligibility of sources for publication (copyright verification, consent to be photographed, etc.);
- Updates, modifies and promotes the content of the Association's website, as well as all social networks where the organisation is logged in (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Web);
- Liaises between the Association's partners, the company's international network in all matters related to the Public Relations segment;
- Develops overall communication strategies and establishes two-way communication channels with the Association's target audience;
- Is responsible for budgeting the activities of the department managed (Public Relations), monitoring and rational distribution of the budget during the year of activity, forecasting risks and seeking solutions to ensure the smooth running of the department going forward;
- Produce the Association's annual reports and periodic reports requested by the Association's management;
- Is responsible for the implementation of the activities of the department-part of the projects;
- Actively participates in the organisation of events within the organisation, here: campaigns, reception of delegations, accompanying and ensuring the visibility of the Association's management during organised visits, and others;
- Is responsible for organising recreational and motivational activities for the Association's team, here: thematic presentations, team-building, coffee-breaks and others.
Expectations of candidates:
- Experience in a similar position - minimum 3 years;
- Experience working in projects, NGOs in the field of social development is an advantage;
- Professional knowledge of the Romanian language;
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally, to understand and make others understand different messages;
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level is mandatory;
- Knowledge of German is an advantage;
- Knowledge of PC operation (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, other text/text editing and processing software);
- Interaction and communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment and under tight deadlines;
- Responsible, proactive person with initiative and goal orientation.
- Attractive salary - offering the opportunity of a life at home;
- Annual bonus;
- Privat medical health insurance;
- Personal development budget, attendance at specialist training and conferences;
- Integration seminars for new colleagues, to make the settling-in period more efficient and of course more enjoyable;
- Stable working hours with lunch break;
- Experience in international projects;
- Team building/relaxation events offered by the organisation;
- Day off on your birthday with salary retention;
- Plus 1 day annual leave every 1 year worked in the organisation;
- Meal vouchers;
- Comfortable office with office equipment;
- Free communication package, including telephone on request;
- Work schedule - full-time.
Place of work: A.O. "Concordia. Social Projects", mun. Chisinau, A. Corobceanu 13/1 street.
A.O. "Concordia. Projects. Sociale" is an organization that protects children/beneficiaries from any abuse and has an approved Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct, which is fully adhered to by employees.
Attention* For the moment, it is impossible to receive messages from: yandex, mail.ru, zen, sputnik and other Russian platforms.
The deadline for submission of CVs is extended until 31.03.2023.
Please send your CV and Letter of Intent by 12.07.2022, indicating the POSITION you are applying for, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0 22 23 55 81.