Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk A/S, representative office in Moldova is seeking the
successful candidate for the full-time position of the Medical Representative Moldova.
About the position:
Novo Nordisk company’s medical representatives participate in the promotion of the company's
products in medical institutions at all levels. You will be a part of a friendly team of professionals from
Republic of Moldova.
Location: Republic of Moldova, Chisinau
- Higher education (doctor or pharmacist).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical business will serve as an additional asset OR Minimum 1-2 years sales experience in pharmaceutical market or 1-2 years public health management experience
- Good communication skills.
- Be successfully with the challenges.
- Readiness to independent work in the region.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel.
- Readiness to regular business trips (no less than 50% of working time).
- Driver's license category "B" (test drive in hiring).
- Knowledge of basic English.
- Preferred places of residence – Chisinau.
- Promote products in this area to achieve goals according to company’s plans.
- Effectively cooperate with key clients and provide them with information about our products, injection devices and impressions for use.
- Find new customers and analyse their potential.
- Make annual individual business development plans in a specific area.
- Planning and participating in local events – conferences, humanitarian actions.
- To organize and conduct round-table meetings with specialists in endocrinology and pharmacy.
- Continually improve knowledge about products and markets and be an exemplary representative of the company.
- Regularly report on visits (tablet PC).
- Monitor all important events, processes and phenomena that affect or could affect business and/or image of the company and inform the Regional Manager in a timely manner.
- Analyse the activities of competitors.
- Fully comply with the document "Business Ethics" in the version, that exists under current law and comply with the legislation on the interaction with medical and pharmaceutical workers.
If you believe this opportunity suits you, you are welcome to apply by sending your CV
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in
the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only
possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are
therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the
patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.