A partner of Philip Morris Sales & Marketing is looking for a person who would be actively contributing to implementation of the Consumer Centric mindset in the organization, by analysis of the consumer behavior and feedback.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University degree.
• Sound experience in data analysis, business analytics and/or market research.
• Business analyst certification or market research analyst certification will be an asset.
• Strong Time management skills.
• Strong interest in innovative technologies.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Advanced written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Career opportunities in a multinational company
• Possibilities to learn and develop in a highly professional environment
• Competitive salary
• Great working atmosphere in a dynamic team of professionals
Philip Morris International Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and a global leader in the fast-moving consumer goods sector. We are proud to be an award-winning employer and a good corporate citizen. We are a Global Top Employer because we strive to create a challenging and rewarding environment, where our people can #Unlimit themselves and develop their skills across teams, business areas and geographies.
We are the world’s leading tobacco company selling six of the top 15 international brands in more than 180 markets. Marlboro, our flagship product and the world’s number one cigarette brand, is widely recognized as one of the 10 most iconic and valuable brands in the world.