LOCATION: CHISINAU, MOLDOVA
We’re a young advertising agency based in Innsbruck, Austria. We create thriving marketing campaigns and solutions for our clients and are now expanding in Moldova.
What you'll be doing:
- Create/design a wide variety of print, web and motion graphics that include corporate identification projects, brochures, posters, trade show displays, photo retouching, video editing, digital animation and podcasts requiring knowledge of composition, production techniques and a variety of styles and media.
- Work with content creators and marketing specialists to understand project creative needs and work to meet the creative brief strategy.
- Receive creative feedback well and work collaboratively with our key account management to make necessary edits on design changes.
- Ensure that deadline commitments are met without exception.
- Consult and follow through with key stakeholders and outside vendors as directed by team leader.
- Perform design work including typesetting, layout, proofing, scanning, photo retouching, print preparation, etc.
You will be based at our location in Chisinau, Moldova which is close to many exciting destinations.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Experience in a corporate design environment, ad agency or design business
- Experience in multimedia/graphic design
- Solid understanding of typographic principles and usage
- Knowledge of print and digital creative required
- Thorough knowledge of graphic design applications including the Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional), and digital multimedia software (Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Quicktime, Camtasia) required
- User Interface design a huge plus
- Thorough knowledge of design, typography, photography, composition, printing process, production techniques, audio/video editing, podcasting and web production
- Language of Work is ENGLISH - if you are speaking german it would be a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.