Gilat’s satellite communications ecosystem is built around our inter-disciplinary platform, based on cutting edge technologies, state of the art communication protocols and modulation schemes, innovative optimization algorithms as well as advanced networking protocols.
We are looking for an exceptional software engineers to drive cutting-edge technologies for next-generation Gilat's Products. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to make a major impact in the way that Gilat develops, tests and manufactures its products. Our Environment fosters product innovation, rapid product iterations and a liberating amount of autonomy.
What you will do:
• Client-Server application development
• Cloud oriented development and technologies
• Microservices architecture development
• Automatic tests development
• SQL queries writing and testing
• Developing of special documentations like HLD/LLD/FIP etc.
• Development execution in expected time and resources budgets
• Ensure expected quality of the proposed solution
Desired skills & Experience:
• Computer science bachelor’s degree
• Experience of developing Client-Server Applications: C++ / Java / C# or another OOP language
• Java Technologies & Tools: Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Eclipse
• Analytic and algorithmic thinking
• Good communication skills and teamwork, responsibility and commitment.
• Team player.
• Fluency in English
Nice to have:
• Unix/Linux (GUI and CLI)
• Microservices Architecture – basic knowledge
• Bash scripting
• Good knowledge of Rest API, XML, JSON, SVN
• Basic knowledge of SNMP protocol
• Experience in task and bug tracking (Jira)
• Experience in continues integration (Hudson/Jenkins/Azure)
• Performance-specific tools (JMeter)
• SQL scripting: PL/pgSQL, PLV8, SQL (PostgreSQL)
• Design Patterns
We offer you:
• An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company
• Professional Trainings: online, external, certifications
• A competitive salary and bonuses system
• Office in the center of Chisinau
• Lunch compensation
• Private Medical insurance inclusive dental
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
!!! Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.