Overview / Responsibilities:
KEC International is currently looking for Geotechnical Engineer to join our team in Moldova.
Do you have some geotechnical/environmental engineering experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with senior engineers and project managers on a big international project? Do you enjoy field work as well as engineering analyses? Are you looking for a career with an established geotechnical engineering and environmental consulting firm that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions?
Then come join us!
Responsibilities are primarily supporting project managers with a variety of tasks. Work will mostly be based out of our office. The candidate should feel comfortable interacting with clients, construction personnel, and sub-contractors as a professional representative of the Company.
- Working in the field on project sites to perform geotechnical and environmental investigations, and construction monitoring related to earthwork and storm water.
- Conduct field exploration programs including managing subcontractors.
- Interpret geologic, hydrogeological, and engineering characteristics of the subsurface.
- Performing geotechnical engineering analysis for infrastructure and development project such as foundation, retaining wall, and pavement design.
- Oversight of soil excavation, demolitions and environmental treatment system installations under the supervision.
- Office activities include analysis and interpretation of analytical results and the preparation of summary reports.
- Learn and stay up-to-date on guidance, state and federal environmental regulations.
- Deliver processed data in organized fashion, following data management and network standards.
- Participate in training events, project meetings and engineering team meetings.
- Work and travel safely, follow company and site safety standards, maintain permits and training certificates.
- Work on several projects at one time and maintain successful client relations.
- May require weekend or night work.
Skills / Qualifications:
- University Master or Bachelor Degree in Geotechnical Engineering;
- 5 to 10 years of practical experience;
- Willing to travel locally on a routine basis;
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written and organizational abilities;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Teams), Adobe Acrobat Pro and/or Bluebeam.
- Working outside in various weather conditions;
- Working on construction sites;
- Will lift equipment and carry laboratory samples which requires the ability to lift 40 pounds;
- Office and/or remote work using company computer
- Intrested candidates please to send their resumes at email@example.com