We are focusing on financial instruments and our aim is to deliver services to facilitate both day-to-day operations and special needs of consumers, using modern highly-automated cloud infrastructure, developed in accordance with the highest quality standards of the online industry.
You will be involved in improving and supporting existing infrastructure in GCP and AWS cloud providers.
You’ll be challenged to build a fully automated continuous deployment pipeline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role
- Solid hands-on experience with GCP, AWS or other Cloud providers
- Proven hands-on experience with Linux distributions like CentOS, Alpine, RedHat, Ubuntu, etc.
- Proven experience with container orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform/ CloudFormation)
- Web applications infrastructure knowledge
- Hands-on experience with version control (Git ecosystem)
- Experience in one of the programming languages Python/PHP/NodeJS/GoLang, etc
- Experience with message queuing solutions like RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, Kafka, or similar
- Understanding/experience with microservices architecture and container orchestration
- Proven experience in CI/CD (CircleCI, Travis, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Experience with setting up monitoring services like Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, etc
- Web development experience - an advantage
- Microservices experience - an advantage
- Intermediate English
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Team player
Tools and Technologies:
- System: Linux, Windows;
- Databases: MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB;
- Web Servers: Apache, Nginx;
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, GCP;
- Virtualisation: Docker;
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, EKS, GKE;
- Scripting: Bash, Python, NodeJS;
- CI: CircleCI, Jenkins;
- Version control: Git;
- Logs management: ELK, EFK;
- Message queuing: RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, GCP Pub/Sub
- Monitoring: Zabbix, Prometheus.
- Observability: Grafana