REMOTE – SALES /FULL-TIME
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- You will be responsible for establishing new processes to increase our sales wins and boost our company growth
- Measure internal sales data and research the market to determine the effectiveness of our processes and define new strategies
- Grow and develop yourself, by working closely with our management team, former BCG and Bain consultants
Your mission at Casana
- Increase the impact of our sales efforts by evaluating our processes and implementing new functions and tools
- Collaborate with the sales team members to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Create sales reports and dashboards to share with the management team
- Use data analysis and forecasting to establish a sales strategy and set future sales goals
What you need to be successful
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or a similar role
- Excellent communication skills that enable you to convey technical information to non-experts
- Exceptional structuring and analytical skills with an ability to balance strategic thinking and hands-on execution
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to organize and structure complicated data sets
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; German is a plus
Reasons to join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid trips to Munich to work and have fun with the local team
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich or from the convenience of your home anywhere in the world
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain and Celonis
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!