REMOTE – SALES /FULL-TIME
Casana was founded during the Covid-19 pandemic with the belief that every company from start-up to enterprise should have fast and
unfettered access to world-class tech talent to realize their critical digital projects.
To achieve this, we are building a global community of hand-picked tech freelancers who we source, vet, and match with companies based on their exact project requirements. This enables our clients to build a highly nimble and agile workforce giving them a decisive competitive advantage.
We are a small, but rapidly growing company located in the heart of Munich with a young and international team of passionate
innovators, entrepreneurs, and builders with big ambitions to disrupt the IT services space.
We are curious, driven, and hyper-focused on the needs of our clients. Thanks to our ability to deliver innovative, yet simple
services, we have already been able to win some of Germany’s fastest-growing startups as our clients.
Apply now and join us to build an early-stage tech startup!
- Be responsible for qualifying and persuading leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel, helping us grow our client base
- Improve your sales skills while discovering the trends that are forming the tech future
- Grow and develop yourself, by working closely with our management team, former BCG and Bain consultants
Your mission at Casana
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries about them
- Assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Update our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
What you need to be successful
- Hunter’s mentality: goal-oriented go-getter with big ambitions
- 1+ years of experience in sales or a related customer facing field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Willingness to hop on the phone with new people every day and explain Casana's value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
Reasons to join us
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Official Employment in Moldova with great social package
- Paid trips to Munich to work and have fun with our local team
- Opportunity to have a high impact on an early-stage startup from day one
- Empowering work environment with flat hierarchies, quick decision making, actionable feedback and a steep learning curve
- Annual personal development budget for courses, training, or learning material
- Flexibility to work from our office in the heart of Munich or from the convenience of your home, anywhere in the world.
- Ambitious international team (already 10 nationalities!) coming from industry leaders such as BCG, Bain and Celonis
- Fun and relaxed office atmosphere with a weekly delivery of healthy snacks, a cuddly office dog, and weekly darts tournaments
- Regular team events, such as virtual wine tasting or cocktail mixing
- Subsidized gym membership provided by Qualitrain.net with access to thousands of studios
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc
Does that sound like you? We would love to get to know you!